China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Were on our way to meet our baby!

Faye and I have arrived at the White Swan (Baby Central) in Guangzhou, China after about a 3 hour flight. We actually ate on the flight and I believe that whatever it is that we ate tasted better than American airline food. Sorry no picture of the food this time, I forgot. We will be leaving in less than 20 minutes to catch the bus and we are very excited. It is about a half hour ride to the location where we will be meeting our babies. I hate to be short, but we have to get down stairs to catch our bus, you know we don't want to be late. Hopefully when we get back I will be able to post some pictures, if not I will post them in the morning. Todd>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter