China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Some starter photos






Sorry I cannot see my blog, but I can at least write to it and I hope post pictures. The pictures won't post in order so I will give a brief description of what you are looking at. 1. Getting ready to depart from Chicago (let me remind you about 6-7 hours late) 2. Yummy airline food, Faye and I both had the same thing, meatloaf and mashed potatos, the second meal on the flight was much better, chicken and pasta, sorry my camera batteries were running low so I didn't take a picture. 3. Faye at the China border control in Beijing, notice in the back ground that it says "Foreigners" well we are aren't we???? Some lessons could be learned back in the USA 4. Shirley our FTIA guide, she is here to help us get where we need to go and to help us in our adoption process. She is very nice and you just know that this isn't the first time that she has done this. 5. Faye and I on the bus from the Airport to the Kuntai Royal Hotel, sorry it was dark on the way from the airport to the hotel, no pictures - the flash just reflected off the windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter