China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Next stop China!!!

Well ladies and gentlemen this is probably it until we are in Beijing, China. The nerves are setting in a little (mainly about the flight, getting worse as I get older). Cannot wait to get there, looking forward to what I hope is some good weather in Beijing (77/Sunny on Friday), the weather in Guangzhou is warm but with a good chance of rain (thunderstorms) everyday. Don't quite know what to make of flying on the Chinese airlines, heard some horror stories, who knows. Wish I could come up with some whitty conversation, but I am out, I am tired and ready to goto bed. Cannot wait to post some good pictures and stories from China, hope I have the chance and this child doesn't wear me out. Maybe I can even get Faye to post on here finally, she is the anti-blogger, likes to read but won't post period. Looking so forward to becoming a dad, that day is soon (Sunday) and I can hardly contain myself. No cold feet yet, we are ready and so looking to start a family, this has been a long time coming (12 years) as most of you know we have been trying for about 7 or 8 of those. Talk to you all when we get there. Take care, Todd>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter