China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

We're in Labor!!!!!

Well this will be my last post from Beijing, China. Next stop Guangzhou, China where we will get to meet our daughter for the first time ever and offically become a family. The later it gets the more upset my stomach is getting, I am thinking entirely too much about this now and the nerves are really starting to crank up now. Instant dad, that is what I like to call it, here is your baby, your responsible for her well-being forever. Wow talk about putting a load on a guys shoulders. Well I have waited a long time for tomorrow and it is only about 20 hours away. Can you believe it??? I am putting up the lap top so I don't have to mess with it in the morning, we have to be downstairs at 6:40am and our flight departs for Guangzhou at 8:40am, should be fun, cannot wait to get there. Poor Faye she is probably a nervous wreck and I know that I am. Well until tomorrow, I'll write when I can. Todd>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter