China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Favorite Blogs section

Look over to the right and you will find my new "Favorite Blogs" section, these are blogs of people that have adopted from China or will be adopting from China soon. These as far as I am concerned are some of the best web blogs out there and they are updated often. Check in often and see new photos or adoption updates. "Do they have salsa in China" is becoming my CNN for adoption news, Mary keeps a great blog, with many updates and even has a "rumors" section. Looking for the latest adoption rumors, check in with Mary @ do they have salsa and find out. Gotta go get visa photos taken, check in later Todd>>>>

5 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Hey thanks for the mention!

    Good luck with the Visa photos, hope that Travel Authorization is speedy!

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger Kim M. said…

    I hear you Mary-Mia keeps it real for all of us. I got your blog off of her blog. I look forward to following your journey to China and the cute little girl of yours.
    LOL
    Kim M.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Thanks for the info! I check Mary'Mia's often but have yet to check out the other one. Gotta go...more blog reading to do!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Thanks so much! I feel honored! I hope your TA comes very soon, and I can't wait to see your sweet Alexandria in your arms!

    xoxo,
    Shana :)

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I visit those 2 blogs on a regular basis as well. I can't wait until we get our referral and can announce it to the world! Your daughter is beautiful! May your TA come quickly so you can hold that precious baby in your arms!

    Susan Love

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter