China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

We have officially accepted our referral

Besides who could say no to a face like that? We absolutely love her, and cannot wait to finally meet. I never imagined such a beautiful baby for us, she is perfect 10 little fingers and 10 little toes, not a lot of hair though. After receiving her paperwork we still didn't see an updated weight. Well just go with the whole 12 pounds thing and say she is a happy healthy baby. Thank you for all of you kind remarks, and once again congratulations to all the new referral parents. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I know some of you have personally emailed me, I work 3rd shift and it is hard to get to mail, so please be patient and don't give up on me just yet, I will try and return everyones emails. I have offically been up for about 26 1/2 hours and I am going to bed, today wasn't a fun day. LATER TODD>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter