China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Still nothing new

Sorry folks that I haven't been posting, but I am a little down in the dumps, I truly thought we would have gotten our referral in Nov. or this month, but it isn't looking good at all. Faye has now told me and the FTIA.org website confirmes our frustration. It is looking like we won't go now until Feb. or Mar. 2006 and that is if we are lucky. Anyhow just a little frustrating and it is getting bad because we want our baby. I know, I know it will all be here before we know it but I am in a hurry. Fatherhood has been on my to do list for quite sometime now and this situation isn't helping me any. BLAH BLAH BLAH, I can't wait to start posting the COOL STUFF. Until next time everyone take care. Todd

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Pff, patience is a word that is mentioned a lot of times!! I can sure imagine that you can hardly wait! I recognize that! But january/frbruary is close, you'll get your referral before you know it!! Good luck with the waiting...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter