China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Friday, January 06, 2006

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

Just found out the new batch of referrals (trickled) came in and wouldn't you know it, ours wasn't there. I really have no idea of what is truely causing this slow down, but it is looking worse and worse. I know, I know patience TODD, and I think I am doing a good job. I guess it's my fault for telling everyone about Chinese adoption, and everyone got on the band wagon and decided to adopt. Just Joking. Anyhow the referrals are good for the LUCKY folks with LID's thru April 19 2005, congratulations, I can't wait to know how that feels. Anyhow this is the most recent news, kind of a bummer but who know maybe there will be two batches this month. Until next time everyone take care, Todd.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    The wait is hideously hard, isn't it?! I fluctuate between studiously ignoring it and pretending I'm not even waiting for anything and watching the referrals and rumors so closely I think I'm going to jump out of my skin.

    Sigh... Oh well, I guess it will eventually happen, right?

    Thanks for stopping by my site. Your comment was really nice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter