China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Monday, February 27, 2006

IT'S OFFICIAL WE'RE PARENTS





This is where our baby is:


At approx. 1:15 PM today, Faye and I received our referral.

Name : Bai, Xiao Ping
DOB : 6-22-2005 (Which just happens to be Faye's birthday)
POB : Guangdong Province
Current location: Dianbai County Social Welfare Institute

She is 8 months old, most current weight @ 6 months was 12 lbs. so she was a little small(who am I kidding, she is very small), but otherwise a healthy baby, per all the information we had at the time of call.

We should receive our photos tomorrow and as always as I get the information I will post as much as I can. What an exciting day.

Best guess travel is we should be meeting our baby in Mid-April. I've waited a long time to be a dad, another month and a half isn't that bad I guess. YES, YES, YES>>>>

6 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations and I wish you speedy TA.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Congratulations! She's beautiful!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    She is gorgeous! Congratulations!

    Shana :)
    www.waitingforsophie.com

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Jenny V said…

    Congratulations!!!!
    Jenny V
    www.sophiashope.com

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Congrats! She is quite the looker!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter