China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Who's going to CHINA???? TODD IS....

Well I don't know weather to jump for joy or panic, I just got word that we will be traveling on the 5th of April. I cannot believe it, we will be meeting our daughter in about two weeks, which is actually about two weeks earlier than I had planned. I just wanted to say thanks to FTIA (our adoption agency) for being proactive on this issue with the trade show and sliding us in there early. Also wanted to say thank you to everyone for your encouraging words and support over the last couple of months it has meant a lot to Faye and I. We look forward to closing this chapter of our lives and starting a new one with our daughter Alexandria. Have to get ready for work will write soon Todd>>>>

1 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Lisa~~ said…

    Oh how very exciting, I'm looking forward to following along as you travel. Wonderful news!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter