China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cutie Pie

Hi Everyone, this is mommy writing. I thought I would post some pictures of our sweetie. Daddy went to the store and bought some magnetic letters to put on the refridgerator. It is never too early to start learning. I love hats and bows and Alex, well, she usually doesn't, but this day we went to the park I put her hat on and it was sideways and I was adjusting it and she was wanting me to put it back on. YEA!!! I was so excited, but alas, it only lasted that day. She is back to pulling it off every 10 seconds. But I will keep trying.



 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Those pictures are GREAT & so are the fridge magenets! (those are the kind I had as a kid...) Have you seen these: http://store.leapfrog.com/Primary/InfantToddler/PRD_fridgefarm/Fridge+Farm153+Magnetic+Animal+Set.jsp?bmUID=1157900844782

    and this too:

    http://store.leapfrog.com/Primary/PreschoolKindergarten/PRD_fridgephonics/Fridge+Phonics153+Magnetic+Set.jsp?bmUID=1157900932023

    Ruby has them both & LOVES THEM! Perhaps your sweetie pie Alex might enjoy them as well... They really do teach as Ruby's had them since coming home with me 10 months ago & already she knows almost all her letters & their SOUNDS! *grin* Amazing how fast they grow & how MUCH they learn in such a short amount of time, I'm sure your Alex is no exception... little sponges they are! AND CUTE ONES TOO!

    Thanks for sharing the pics, Ruby & I loved them!

    -Amy & Ruby Cate

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Amy and Matt said…

    Hi guys,

    She is so cute, thanks for the picture and the letter also. I am so glad to hear she is growing and happy. Lily is such a happy child, and very sassy. She keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh. Thanks again. Amy, Matt, Jack and Lily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter