China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A day at the park (well more like a half hour)

Today is the first day that I have taken Alex to the park, the park isn't too far from the house, so we walked over. I didn't quite know how far to push her on the swing, but it didn't take long to figure out that I wasn't doing it hard enough. The girl is a daredevil, the higher I pushed her the more she giggled and laughed, once again my camera didn't perform very well, I took 25 picutures and 15 were blurry or out of focus. I did however get a few good shots and a couple I could salvage even though they aren't focused very well. We had fun for the short period of time we were there, we will go back often now that I know how much she liked it. Todd>>>>

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    All the kids I know are swing-lovers! I am a complete swing-lover myself and would prefer the swing to a slide any day. Wonder if this has anything to do with my adult love of circle rides at fairs and carnivals? You know. The rides which just go in circles like the twilt-a-whirl or the scrambler. Glad that your daughter loved the swing too. How about the slide? Did she like the slide?

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Todd said…

    Unfortunatly the slide was in the blazing sun and was too hot for me to put her on it. Maybe next time. Thanks for commenting. Todd>>>>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter