China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy 40th Birthday to that other special person in my life

Tomorrow is also my wifes 40th birthday, everyone please help me wish Faye a happy 40th birthday. What a coincedence that Alex's and Faye's birthdays are on the same day and they are only 39 years apart. What a great thing for mommy and baby to share the same birthday.





Just kidding, Faye won't be 40, she will only be 30 something, but I like making fun of her and teasing her anyway. I hope that she reads the top before she see's this down here at the bottom and freaks out. Happy birthday Faye, we love you.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    Aren't you the meanie to let everyone think she is 40; well I'm sure she'll get you back one of these days. That is an awesome coincidence that they have the same birthday.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger M3 said…

    Happy birthday Faye!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to both of you lovely ladies...Not a day goes by that I don't think of that beauty you two have...She is simply Georgeous!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter