China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

JUST WAIT (Edited)

Well the wife has made me feel guilty about writing this post, so I have now erased it and spared everyone who said "Just wait" the question of "Is he talking about me"? All I was trying to say was when someones kid does something that you wished your kid did, don't tell them "Just wait" and hope that it changes. Sorry if you didn't get to read the original post, I know that this post will now sound confusing. Oh well my kid is still a great eater and sleeper. Todd>>>>

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Lynn and Matt said…

    I don't know what you are referring to in your post, but I connect with what you are saying. It is kind of like when people ask about the wait for our daughter and then they say, "It's okay your're daughter just isn't ready yet." Is that supposed to make me feel better? You have a wonderful daughter, and I have followed your journey since you left for China. I am on your ftia web site. Thanks for posting and sharring the details of your life.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter