China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Getting in the swing of things

Well Faye and I have been busy, I have been back to work and Faye has been busy being a mom. We still have a few more doctors appointments, and Wednesday we are planning on going to the zoo. Just finding that being a dad requires a lot more time now that we are home. While we were in China I had all the time in the world to blog, well now that were home, for the most part when she is sleeping we are catching up on house work and maybe a little nap for ourselves, but it is all well worth it. Alex is doing wonderful, everyday she blossoms more and more, I just wonder what she will be like 3 months down the road. I think that my goals now were very unrealistic for when we got home, it has taken a lot more time to get in the grooove, but we are slowly but surely getting there. I was living in a hotel thinking things were great, which they were, but after getting home you realize that there is no breakfast buffet, no one to come clean the room and make your bed, it is a real eye opener.

Things at work are going good, but I am looking forward to my trip to Las Vegas here in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS, this kid already has me ready for a vacation.

Faye is doing a wonderful job with Alexandria, she is a great mom and she doesn't mind for the most part changing the dooty diapers which I think is great. Faye is keeping this girl in line and I am so happy that she is having a good time being a mom. Nana is upset about her broken arm, she has been looking forward to this baby for a long time and then this, the doc tells her she is out of commission for 6 to 8 weeks, I am hoping for 6 we need the free babysitting. Well it is time for me to catch up on some much needed sleep, will talk soon. Todd>>>>
 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter