China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Official Baby Shower #1






Grandma Winnie threw Faye her first of three baby showers. We drove up to Willard, OH for the first one which was held at the Varsity Club and what a great time I hope was had by all, there were sandwiches, pasta salad, a veggie tray, cake and punch. We got tons of stuff and I wish I could post it all here but it would take forever and I have a baby to get ready for. So here are some of the highlights and we once again appreciate everyones support of Faye and I at this very special time in our lives. Thanks Todd>>>>

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    How very special! I am so glad you had such a wonderful shower!

    Shana :)

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Trixie said…

    How terrific! And I was thrilled to hear that they are going to have you in and out in 10 days. The trade show rate being $300 would really bankrupt you otherwise.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter