China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I really tried to post yesterday, but I was too pooped

All I wanted to do yesterday was get on here and wish our Alex a happy 6 month anniversary, but I was wiped out. But today will be just as good. Hard to believe that it has been only 6 months, it really does seem like she has been with us forever. I was looking back through the pictures earlier and I really just cannot belive that she has only been in our lives for 6 little months, and boy has it gone by pretty fast.
She is getting so big (Oh yeah she finally hit 20lbs.) and she is just so smart. Still not talking other than "DOG DOG", come on girl give us something else, no cussing.
This child likes to sleep, we are still taking 2 naps a day, at least when I have her, no real problems putting her down. She sleeps all night also. She is really gaining an opinion on what she is eating, but still pretty much eats everything that we put in front of her. (speaking of naps, she just woke up)
Well I just wanted to jump on here real quick and say "Happy 6 month Alex" mommy and daddy love you so much. Todd>>>>

1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Amy and Matt said…

    Happy 6 months! I can't believe the time has gone by. Glad to hear that Alex is doing well. Lily is about 21 lbs, but is still so short, she is our Budda baby. Lily mainly says "UH OH, fall down, and all done," which has all to do with eating, or getting into trouble. Love to see the pictures! Alex is such a doll!! Talk to you soon--Amy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter