China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello all, again

Sorry about the delay in posting, just honestly haven't much been in the mood, or had the time. As you can see from the time stamp I am up rather early, didn't have much luck in the sleeping department this morning. Nothing new just wanting to get on here and write something, most everyone knows about my Las Vegas journey and what fun it was. While I was gone to Vegas, Faye and Alexandria went and visited our friends Rebecca and Bryan and their 3 wonderful children (see pictures below) Lily and Alexandria were orphange sisters, and Faye and I would really like to see Alexandria grow up and know the other children that were in the oprhange with her. This was her first visit with Lily since we left China, and from what Faye tells me they all had a very good time, and I look forward to being there the next time.

We now have an extremely mobile baby, and to be perfectly honest I don't know if I like that or not. It was easier before when you just put her down and she stayed put, I now have to keep a very close eye on her and that is really cramping my blog time. We are on the verge of walking, she needs very little assistance walking now but she just won't let go. We still don't have really any talking other than babble, I just know that she will call me daddy any day now.

Sorry to be short, but I'm going back to bed, talk again soon, Todd>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter