China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

GOTCHA DAY VIDEO!!!!




You know that my video editing skills aren't all that, but this is what I have come up with so far. Sorry the video quality isn't the best, but it is free and that is what running a blog is all about - FREE!!! I only have the gotcha day portion done, I am working on the trip video but that will take a while and probably won't be posted, entirely too much for this blog, but who knows. Sorry that I haven't written much, busy getting this video done and working and appointments and anything else that I haven't been able to get done here lately. We are continuing to post pictures though and that is the most important thing now isn't it. I am having trouble getting the movie to work over on the side bar, the link isn't working right and I have no idea why, but as soon as I get the link up I will be removing it from this posting, it messes up the blog page as many of you may notice (never mind I fixed it), all of the links and stuff that used to be up here at the top is now all the way down at the bottom on the right. Well I really do have to get ready for work, I will talk to you all later. Todd>>>> ENJOY!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Todd,

    Great video! It made me cry. I can't wait until we go to China to get our little angel.

    Tammy Heinzen

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Faye and Todd,
    What a beautiful video. I sit here crying while watching the video. I am so happy for you both. You have a beautiful daughter!

    Tammy Patterson

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, Todd and Faye. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! It's not too often you see a 40 year old man reduced to tears so easily. My wife and I just got our DTC on May 5th(Buddah's Birthday!), so we just can't wait. Thanks for sharing a very special part of your lives with the rest of us.

    -Chris and Cindy Grammes

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Carrie said…

    I'm a co-worker of Wendy's and she was watching this video. What a beautiful little girl you have. Congratulations to you all! The video brought tears to my eyes!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    faye and todd, this was an amazing video, it made me cry! im very happy for all 3 of you. take care, and enjoy every moment with your angel.

    best of wishes! Sandy Reinhart

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bridget said…

    It is a very great video - heartwarming to watch. May I make one suggestion? If there is a way to do it, perhaps turn the music down so that we can hear the conversations. You asked your wife in the hotel room how she was feeling, then in the Gotcha room a few questions before and after your Angel came in, but I couldn't hear anything said because the music was too loud in those parts.

    Otherwise, I think that video is just awsome and I'm sure your daughter will come to appreciate it greatly as she grows. And what an active father you seem to be - very involved with so many feelings that you have shared on your blog. That's great.

    Congrats on your baby. She is simply beautiful beyond words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter