China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

GOTCHA DAY VIDEO!!!!




You know that my video editing skills aren't all that, but this is what I have come up with so far. Sorry the video quality isn't the best, but it is free and that is what running a blog is all about - FREE!!! I only have the gotcha day portion done, I am working on the trip video but that will take a while and probably won't be posted, entirely too much for this blog, but who knows. Sorry that I haven't written much, busy getting this video done and working and appointments and anything else that I haven't been able to get done here lately. We are continuing to post pictures though and that is the most important thing now isn't it. I am having trouble getting the movie to work over on the side bar, the link isn't working right and I have no idea why, but as soon as I get the link up I will be removing it from this posting, it messes up the blog page as many of you may notice (never mind I fixed it), all of the links and stuff that used to be up here at the top is now all the way down at the bottom on the right. Well I really do have to get ready for work, I will talk to you all later. Todd>>>> ENJOY!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Todd,

    Great video! It made me cry. I can't wait until we go to China to get our little angel.

    Tammy Heinzen

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations, Todd and Faye. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful! It's not too often you see a 40 year old man reduced to tears so easily. My wife and I just got our DTC on May 5th(Buddah's Birthday!), so we just can't wait. Thanks for sharing a very special part of your lives with the rest of us.

    -Chris and Cindy Grammes

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a co-worker of Wendy's and she was watching this video. What a beautiful little girl you have. Congratulations to you all! The video brought tears to my eyes!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    faye and todd, this was an amazing video, it made me cry! im very happy for all 3 of you. take care, and enjoy every moment with your angel.

    best of wishes! Sandy Reinhart

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter