China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Little Miss Ladybug

Yes, our princess had 2 ladybug costumes. (one for warm weather and one for cold weather.) It only makes sense to mommy to have 2 costumes. It is October afterall and the weather is very unpredictable. It has nothing to do with the fact that they were too cute. I just call it the mommy can't help herself, things are too cute not to buy defense. Daddy just doesn't understand.

I had to bribe Alex with candy to get her to pose in this costume. She really hates the camera sometimes. Oh well, hopefully it will get better.

I just loved the red tutu.


 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Trixie said…

    I MUST learn to use this defense! Do you host classes on the technique? If I get all us bloggy-mommies-to-be together would we get a discount?

    (heehee)

    My husband declared the costume a ballerina lady bug nightmare. MEN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter