China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Things mommy loves about Alex

Alex is learning new things by leaps and bounds. Every day is something new. She never ceases to amaze me. Here are some of her new things that I think are so adorable.
1. Whenever she does something and I say good girl she will clap for herself.

2. I ask her what Santa Claus says and she says "hhh hhh hhh" (her ho ho ho is getting better every day.

3. I ask her how old she is and she touches her pointy finger to mine and I say your one and she laughs.

4. when she is done with breakfast I ask her what she wants now and she signs milk very insistently

5. when she does something bad and I am reprimanding her she leans toward me and wants to give me kisses. too cute

6. when you ask her if shes dancing she starts bobbing her head and shaking her booty.

7. she is saying ma, da da, dog dog, eyes, Scott, pop pop, na na, yes. She also signs milk, all done, more and we are working on please and thank you.

8. if you ask her if she wants something she will say yes and shake her head yes very emphatically.

9. she is becoming very independent. she wants out of the grocery cart so she can push it herself. she understands so much. She will throw something away, she will get a book, she will sit in her chair all if you tell her to.

10. she knows where her nose, eyes, ears, hair, bellybutton, toes, knees, teeth,and tongue are.

11. she is really starting to like books. she will get one and sit in your lap and let you read to her (for a few minutes at least)

12. today I was listening to the OSU game and they scored a touchdown. I threw up my arms and said "Touchdown" and she threw up her arms too so I kept saying touchdown and she kept throwing up her arms.



She is our little angel. She loves to give kisses and hugs. She is very loving. Just thought I would give you an update on her progress and post a few more pictures. The one in her swimsuit is from the summer but I just thought it was too cute.

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter