China Girl

International adoption through the eyes of a new father.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is it summer yet?

I know it has been mild here in Ohio but we are ready for flip flop weather. Here are a few things we have done to pass the time.

My friend Stephanie and I took our girls to the mall and got their pictures taken. We had a lot of fun and the pictures turned out so cute. This is the collage that I plan on hanging in Alex's room. Notice--- little Miss Audrey has on her "squeaky" shoes we got for her when we were in China. She loves them.

Daddy said no makeup until she's older. Is toenail polish makeup? I don't think so!!! Alex was so cute-- she was so still and let me paint those toes right up. I think she is going to be a girly girl.

Alex playing peek a boo around the door. She was belly laughing doing this. I love her laugh. It makes me laugh.

This is her new easel with the magnetic numbers and letters. It is never to early to start those ABC's


 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love those toes :-) Gotta be PINK.. and I agree, that's not make-up.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet toes . I think Dad will approve.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Web Counter